subscribe

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Watch films online

Channel 4's On Demand service gives you the chance to catch up with any favourite programmes you might have missed for 30 days after the initial broadcast. There is also a section devoted to films, including Films to See Before You Die (you can see the widget for that in the right sidebar). I'm not sure if this service works outside the UK though (maybe someone could have a try and let me know).

To use 4oD, you will need Internet Explorer* and you will also have to download a small programme, which is used to stream the material. Otherwise, it's all pretty simple and completely free. At the moment films on offer include Natural Born Killers and Once Upon a Time in America.

* I was surprised to see that, I would have thought Channel 4 would have been a bit more accomodating to users of others browsers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You talkin' to me?" In other words, your participation is most welcome :-)