subscribe

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Cast That Classic Week 2 - Pratchetts's Witches

The subject of this week's Cast That Classic is the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett. Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to cast each and every character, in fact, I'm going to break them down into separate parts. This week, we concentrate on the Witches, because they are amongst my favourites*, and because it's my meme, so I can. So, post your suggestions for:


Granny Weatherwax, Nanny Ogg and Magrat Garlick.


Either post your answers here, or on your own blog, don't forget to pop back and leave the url so I can have a peep at your answers. And speaking of answers, here are mine:


Granny Weatherwax - Emma Thompson

Nanny Ogg - Julie Walters

Magrat Garlick - Emma Chambers


* In fact, I like them so much, I want to be Nanny Ogg when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You talkin' to me?" In other words, your participation is most welcome :-)